The Duke of Cambridge has released an incredibly powerful statement about mental health today
“Just like physical health we all have mental health. Every one of us will face setbacks in our lives. And every one of us will face challenges with our mental health as a result. The consequences of this silence, confusion, stigma and even shame have reached a crisis point in the UK”
The daily work our teams of practitioners undertake sees the raw reality of this statement in schools, colleges, universities and workplaces.
As an organisation we are working to raise awareness of mental health, reduce stigma and support the emotional wellbeing and mental health of everybody, we are doing this by:
- Specialist Animal Assisted Interventions in schools, colleges and Universities, these sessions take many different forms from emotional regulation, supporting behaviour to stress busting sessions around exam times.
- Creating mentally healthy workplaces through Animal Assisted Workplace wellbeing sessions
- Providing schools, colleges and universities with mental health first aid training
- Workplace wellbeing consultancy
- Animal Assisted Interventions in mental health hospitals
- Mental Health first aid training to workplaces
If you are interested in the work we are doing we would love to hear from you